About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Saturday 18 February 2012

Za True White 2 Way Foundation

First of all, I would like to say this is definitely the best 2 way foundation I ever had and used. It beats all those high end branded 2 way foundations. The packaging is nice but its like a magnet. It collects all the fingerprints but it would not be nice if it isn't in such design right? The case and the foundation are sold separately. The case is about RM15 and the foundation is about RM35. Za has another 2 way foundation which is named the Skin Beauty 2 way foundation. This Skin Beauty foundation disappointed me but the pink case for the foundation is same as this True White case so you may choose either one to place any 2 way foundations from Za.


Honestly, this is one of the best 2 way foundation you can find in the drugstores. The coverage is buildable, it provides light to high coverage yet looking natural, flawless and radiant. It can conceal the flaws (including eye bags and redness) easily but try not to do it too much at once because that may make you look cakey. It has outstanding lasting effect. It lasts me the whole day and all I see is a little bit of smiling lines. It can be removed easily and it will not make your skin dry. Furthermore, I am not sure about the claimed whitening effect but it does make me look radiant. It won't fade away even if I touched my skin. I am using the lightest tone in the True White foundation range which would be #20. It has #20, #21, #22, #32 (if I am not mistaken).
Using True White 2 way foundation, Etude House highlighter, Silkygirl blusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment