About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Le Pollidor Cafe

What I see from here.



Nice feeling.

Nice design and decoration right? These pictures worth over thousands...

Somehow this reminds me a lot of Starbucks. 

The desserts and drinks. They do have nice desserts, trust me!

Hmm... I am relaxing in basic outfit and no make up, haha!

Location: Bandar Puteri. Opposite of Giant. Nearby EPI, Bandar Puteri. Below is the VIP STEAMBOAT.
Overall: They have really nice desserts and drinks. The decoration and design are quite similar to Starbucks. These stuffs wouldn't be cheap, anyway. The location can be different to find. It's not easy to notice this cafe. This cafe is newly opened, about 2 months time only.
Question...?: I wonder what does the cafe name means.

No comments:

Post a Comment