About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Maybelline Volume Express Hypercurl Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown

As you see in the picture above, this post is all about the Maybelline Volume Express Hypercurl Waterproof Mascara in Black Brown. Believe it or not, this affordable mascara is one of the best mascaras I have ever used and owned. This mascara is available in black and black brown. Both shades comes in with waterproof formula (yes, its really waterproof and don't worry if you got tears dripping). The price is about Rm40 and you can get it cheaper once in a blue moon. Nowadays, the stores and pharmacies such as Guardian, Parksons, Sasa are making the promotion things more often. You can always get it at about Rm35 with 10% discount. The packaging is pretty. It is fat yet looking elegant, don't you think so? I have been purchasing the Maybelline mascaras again and again. I guess I did have almost 10 mascaras purchased at Maybelline counters, haha. However, we are not speaking about the others but this mascara. Ok, its just an ordinary waterproof volumizing and lengthening mascara. It creates very natural look and you can get it in black brown if you do have longer lashes like me and wanna wear it daily without making things heavier. Short lashes people may find that black is more suitable for them. It doesn't make my lashes super long nor super volumized. It just balances the both benefits. On the other hands, it lasts the whole day on my lashes without making me feeling heavy. I feel like nothing is on my lashes. 

 See? It looks like false lashes on me but its actually just the mascara in black brown. You can add on about 6-8 coats but don't do it too fast or too slow else you may get some clumps on the lashes. Do it from the roots to the tops and you will be glad for having it.
I am wearing a pair of false eyelashes on the upper eyelash lines. I applied lot of coats of Maybelline Cat Eyes Mascara in black on the bottom lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment