About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Dior Lip Addict...



















Hello people, its the Christian Dior Lip Addict range this time. Although I never have either one of these lipsticks or lipglosses but I did use them myself and on the models for a fashion show. As you can figure, the packaging is somehow look glamour and beautiful. They are also quite moisturizing at the same time. Anyway, I prefer products which don't just look good but also do good. The lipstick packaging is quite outstanding (one of the best I ever seen), so do the shades and the radiance and long lasting effects it gives. These products stay on the lips like nothing's on, so comfortable, so smooth, so photo ready. The lipgloss is just something much than normal to me but I am sure anyone can find several must buy shades at the counters. That means the products are good for all skin types and races. The range is launched for quite a long time and I knew it is quite famous (especially to the beauty addicted people). They are available in Malaysia, just go ahead to the CD counters to check it out. The prices are about RM100 or more (just like the other high end branded lip products).

No comments:

Post a Comment