About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Monday 20 February 2012

The Balm Bahama Mama Shading Powder

To every beauty addicted people, you may have considered having something to sharpen your face and look better in photo shooting and face to face. The Balm Bahama Mama Shading Powder is here to help you in your everyday make up routine. There are things I would like to say about this product. Let's speak about the benefits and why I like it. Firstly, it is affordable. It only cost you RM65 at any The Balm counters, Sasa. It comes with a mirror for you to look after your make up. The design is erotic and somehow it reminds me of Benefits. It is also suitable for everyone. See the pictures below for the packaging. Sorry that I didn't keep it well and it really looks dirty. It contains lesser ingredients. It also contains quite a huge amount of powder. You can even share it with your friends. The Balm is an American brand if I am not mistaken. They also have great foundation and cream concealor which work great. 

 I gave this to my mother and I usually use the big blush brush and big eyeshadow brush to do the shading.
This look is done with the powder, it really looks pretty, right? A tip here, you can use it as eyeshadow for minimal make up. It is waterproof even on oily face and eyelids. This means that it is long lasting. There are also things that you should worry about it. It should not be applied too much at once or else it may end up looking weird like if there was something on your face. Blend it quickly. The case inside can be messy after several times of using and the mirror is quite fragile. Don't drop it or else yours will end up looking like mine in the pictures above.

No comments:

Post a Comment