About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Majolica Majorca Customize Shadow in PK333


Well, I am sure many of you have seen this stuff on the MM (Majolica Majorca)counters but wondering what would it works. Let I tell you now. MM has a variety of eyeshadow palettes and they do actually selling this customize shadow in several shades. The textures and packaging of these eyeshadows are not that similar. This customize range eyeshadow is more likely to 'creamier' than the palettes. It feels like mousse. And the packaging is just like the customize cheek blusher. You can actually get a blusher and eyeshadow palette at MM counter to put either two of this customize shadows or a customize blusher.
With flash.
 You can clearly see that it has shimmery (just like the blusher) but it appears to be satiny and less noticeable shimmery on the eyes.
Picking the shadow with Arezia Blusher Brush
 You can even use it as a blusher. Just have a little bit of it and run it over your cheeks and it always work on my cheeks! The colour is actually sharp pinkish coral. So you should not worry if you will look weird cause it won't end up looking too pink on your eyes.
 Now, I am ready to put it on my eyes with fingertips. I find its much easier to apply mousse eyeshadows on eyes with fingertips. You may need to work harder with eyeshadow brushes.
Used as eyeshadow and blusher.
This is available at all MM counters. It has lasting and outstanding effects. At least it last longer than the palette eyeshadows. It is priced about RM25.

No comments:

Post a Comment