About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Saturday 18 February 2012

Arezia #983 Blush Brush

 I bought this Arezia #983 blush brush at Sasa. It is handy for home personal make up. I said that because you wouldn't wanna have someone to know that you are using a cheap (it is priced at RM10) brush to do your make up. However, it is still a fair quality brush to be used for loose powder, 2 way foundation and blusher and bronzer. I always use the same and only one brush for the whole face (except for the eyeshadows). It can be a little bit uncomfortable at the first using but it goes smoother and better after a few times of using and washing. *I do brush cleansing once or twice a month.

This kind of affordable stuff is suitable for lazy people who wanna have cheaper but still fairly good things to do with their make up. But you have to watch out for any 'hair' left on your face. >.<.

No comments:

Post a Comment