About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Beauty For The Bridal

Hi, this time I gonna show everyone how I have did the beauty things on a bride. These pictures may not be as perfect as those shown on the magazines but I thought this is good enough for me. I did this after I done the bridal course. I guess I need a lot more experience to make things perfect >.<. I wouldn't speak much this time, just look at pictures and drop comments if you wanted. 
Bridal Day Thick Eyeliner Make Up And Vintage Hair Do.

Bridal Day Thick Eyeliner Make Up And Vintage Hair Do.

Bridal Night Elegant Make Up And Vintage Hair Do.

Bridal Night Elegant Make Up And Vintage Hair Do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment