About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Speaking to Him

I am Alexis. I am a singular, a present thing, perhaps a male human, guy outside and a little bit of girly inside. My spirit has been divorced and separated into a few parts. Two major parts shall be The Priestess and The Demon while the others are The Peasant and The Cat.

The Priestess is made of the God's words. She reminds me of what is good and right, what should not be done. She helps me to remember to forgive and be forgiven. She clarifies me when it is needed. She shows her hands to me to lend me the energy for the further days. She tells me I should not do wrong and avoid bad.

The Demon is the Succubi lady, also represents the Darkness of me. She was the first separated spirit of me I met when I was suffering in the days of youth. She tells me never give up but she also makes me want more than just anger- death. She lets me do what I could not do or dare not to do. She builds me confidence and passion.

The Peasant, perhaps the simplest and less noticed part of my spirit. He although is not as powerful as the others but he is what I am. He tells me to do before its too late. He says "Just be yourself, its nothing wrong to do so.". He makes my mind clear when I am troubled by the pressure and the people and the surrounding. May be a smaller character but doesn't show his strength lightly.

The Cat, its in black was lastly created. It is like the naughty and naive side of me. Wants me feel hunger of power, wealth and sex. Makes me wonder if I were no human, haha. It tells me to flirt and stay like no one else.

No comments:

Post a Comment