About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Friday 9 March 2012

L'Oreal White Perfect Eye Cream

I got this eye cream free... my ex bf bought me this ^^ last year. And I started using it and like it after months of applying it every day and night. He bought this at RM69.90 when it was newly launched. It comes in 15ml, nice packaging and a vibrating tool to help 'vibrate away' dark circles and puffiness.
I can't speak about the dark circles thing because I have only reddish puffy eyes and I did hope this to work well to reduce the puffiness. I stopped using the vibrating tool because it takes a lot of time and my eyes got irritated after using this (or maybe just other things that make me irritated).

The cream is in white shimmery, light texture and get absorbed very easily. However, I do have more oil seeds under my eyes and I wonder I have applied this too much when I started to use it everyday and night. After months of using, my eyes do look less puffy and smoother and brighter. But you will not see much effects at first and you're gonna wait and see. The cream contains tiny shimmery and not noticeable until you rub it off on your hand. This reminds me of the BB Cream from the same range. I guess that explains why I look better every morning after applying this. It is fair enough for puffy eyes (not as puffy as mine of course ^^). Light enough before you apply make up on.
You can see how my super puffy eyes were even with make up. Right, shows after using the L'Oreal eye cream for less than a month. I did edit the right side picture but no much differences before edited.


New updated: This may not suit oily eyelids as it causes more oil seeds and oily eyelids. You may find your eye make up melt as soon as you just applied it on after this eye cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment