About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Saturday 18 February 2012

L'Oreal Paris White Perfect Transparent Rosy Whitening BB Cream SPF20++

I remember this is out and sold few months ago but it doesn't seem to be very popular to the BB cream gals or people who prefers light and natural look make up. I did try this on my hand when it is newly launched and it did not impress me at first. I thought it was a little bit darker than my skin tone and it seemed to be quite common.
1. Just got out from the tube. 2. *Photo with no flash. 3. *Photo with flash. 2 and 3. *Left has no cream, middle has the cream on.
However, I got this around RM45 last month at Parksons, 1 Utama. The original price is RM49.90 (in only one shade, 30ml). I tried it on my hand again and this time my hands and face got a little darker than last year (I just done the NS thing on last December). It looks a bit fairer than my hand but I thought this should match my face well since my face is slightly fairer than my hands. The coverage is buildable, from very sheer light to medium. It does not cover redness completely but at least it make my flaws less noticeable. It creates very dewy look without powder.
Left: bare face (sorry about my poor look, it got worst lately and I guess it cause of late nights). Right: with the cream only.
I usually set this with the Za True White 2 way foundation in #20. At the end, I still have the dewy look but it is less dewy than without the powder. However, I like using this and the powder together for usual make up. No concealor is needed except for the bad days (sometimes I just cannot escape from the sweet stuffs and oily food...). It matches my skin well. It doesn't have weird smell or feeling on my skin. It lasts 5-6 hours without powder on oilier skin. Even with the powder on, I still feel like it is melting after several hours outside. But I still look good before I remove the makeup after having the make up on about 12+ hours. Perhaps a good base is needed before this BB cream for oily skin. It comes in light pinkish brown base. It is suitable for pink and less yellow undertone people. I don't think this will work that well for darker skin. Speaks about the benefits, it claims to be a whitening and moisturizing product with SPF20++ protection. I am not sure about these stuffs but I am pretty sure that my skin won't get dried at the end of the day. And it really looks very light on skin unless you apply more (but that won't make it look heavy). One may just apply this as a brightening and moisturizing base. It is available at most pharmacies and stores. I let my mum tried this and she purchased it after two days of using it at discounted price too. It also matches her skin and makes her look much younger (she has pink undertone medium skin).

No comments:

Post a Comment