About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Friday 9 March 2012

L'Oreal White Perfect Double Essence

 I am a fan of L'Oreal since I was a student. I have been loyal to this whitening essence for years and I am still using it ^^. The formula has changed however, more moisturizing and more effective on spots. I have pale skin with pink undertone and I guess that explains why I am concerned on the spot thing. This essence comes in 30ml, 2 kinds of essence (white cream and pink gel) combined together. It is said to be able to reduce dullness... yes, spots.... yes, yellowish... yes.... provide brightening and whitening... yes! increase moisturizing.... fair enough. Enriched with melanin-vanish, it helps skin become fairer and fades brown spots for a more even and transparent skin. Tourmaline gemstone helps stimulate skin microcirculation, helps inner rosy glow to shine through. It is priced at RM65.90 and you can get this at only RM50.90 when Guardian and Watson's are having great mega sales. I bet this is one of the best whitening essence you can get in drugstores.

As you can see, the combined essences absorbed into skin very quickly. It is so light and effective. And I can see how much whiter and brighter my skin looks now, so do my spots reduced (I was in the NS camp a few months ago). It is not pricey for the effects however. One can last me about 45 days if I use it day and night.

No comments:

Post a Comment