About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Sunday 19 February 2012

Caria Rina Professional Hair Tonic


Genee and me. We were dressed in Indian and Malay cultural clothes.
Left: Mee (she visited me in the camp quite often), me and my good friend Lai, fair guy Boon Sheng, Malay flirty friend Kitty.
 As you see on the pictures above, I got bold at that time in the NS camp (it was happening in one of the Rawang camp). I was actually celebrating my 19th birthday there. My birthday is on the first of December but my sister told me to make it earlier because she will not be able to make it on other days (before I got done of the NS thing). I wasn't really sad about my bold-bold head. Sometimes, you just gonna get and learn what you are forced to, right? So, I decided to make the hair growth process smoother, happier and faster with the help of the hair products after the NS.

My mum bought me this, Caria Rina Professional Hair Tonic Hair Falls Control, it comes in 150ml. It is available at hair products selling shops and hair salons. I guess the price is about RM40. I am glad my mum did buy what I told her to buy. This affordable actually does the job of fastening hair growth and building more volumes of my hair (I don't have much hair). I learned that I have to apply it twice daily to get the desired result. My hair got more and longer every morning when I look at mirror (thanks God -v-).

You can see that it actually claims to help building volume of hair, reduce hair falling and fastens hair growth. I don't really care much about the ingredients and so. You may enlarge the picture above to see it more clearly. By the way, this reminds me of Carlo Rina, isn't it almost the same name?
You see... its actually almost colourless, just slightly greenish when I spray it on my balm. Its watery and smells like chemical. However, I did not expect it to be floral great smell and the smell just goes off quickly so its not bothering me anyway.
I usually spray 2 and a half times on my balm and massage it into my hair gently for 1 minute to let it be absorbed. Its safe for me to apply it twice a day. My hair doesn't get oily or get 'down' by it. I guess I will see a better figure soon, perhaps after 1 more month of using it twice daily. You may see what I got few months ago before I got myself bold on the following picture ^,^.
I got a perfect bridal elegant make up done by my colleague and friend. I was her make up practicing model that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment