About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Friday 9 March 2012

Za Skin Beauty Liquid Foundation

It's no new for the Za Skin Beauty Foundations since it has been 'published' a few years ago. I do have this foundation in both liquid and powder type, still I am not into the liquid type.

 As you can see from the pictures above, it can be slightly messy after a few applications but it will not drip out. Furthermore, the cap is quite attractive. The foundation is said to be protective and hydrating with a essence full of hyaluronic acid and protection of SPF18 PA++. It comes in 8 shades if I am not mistaken, mostly in yellow base. A 30ml of this costed me only about RM30. However, this will be used up quite quickly. The texture is quite liquid, quickly dried up so you have to blend well quickly every time you apply this foundation on. I chose this in shade 20, the lightest shade available. It comes in very light yellow base and matches my pale skin with pink undertone very well. It leaves semi radiant look but the foundation doesn't last more than 5 hours on my combination skin. My skin tends to be dry on the cheeks and slightly oily on the t-zone lately. It is not so moisturizing but at least I don't feel tight after removing the make up.
Down: Left with this foundation, right with Maybelline Mousse.
You can see it is able to conceal the flaws and the coverage is buildable, from light to medium coverage. A little goes a long way. It matches skin very well. Unfortunately, it is not good for oilier skin because it tends to be a little bit cakey on the skin. I looked fake in real life with this foundation on. Fortunately, I realized that this is a nice foundation for dry skin. I used it on my mum and it looked much better on her skin. So I gave her this at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment