About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Tuesday 21 February 2012

Make Up For Ever Liquid Lift Foundation in #3

Now its time for me to reveal the foundation I used on my mum in the Make Up For 'Elder Skin'. It is the Liquid Lift Foundation in #3 by Make Up For Ever, a famous professional France cosmetic brand. You may look in the following pictures. It is quite similar to the other professional or semi professional brands such as Bobbi Brown and Mac. The design is simple and mostly in black and white, nothing special about the packaging. The lifting foundation comes with a pump, one pump is enough for whole face, more for better coverage. Of course, MUFE does have some limited edition beautifully designed and made products, just have to watch out for these stuffs. You can find the counter in KLCC, MidValley, Sephore KLCC (if I am not mistaken). I am not sure where else have this brand counter. The 1 Utama counter has been closed.
The packaging and the foundation.
 My mum got this foundation under my advise. It is priced at RM130, comes in many shades, 30ml. The shade my mum is using is slightly darker and more orangey than her skin. But this problem can be solved by setting it with good base and concealor and 2 way foundation so that the liquid foundation is used lesser and appears more natural and glamour. If you were wondering about the ingredients, the picture below will help you very much ^^.
The ingredients.
Shake well before use everytime.
 Just like what is told in the back of the foundation (see the picture above), always shake well before you use it so that the effects would be much better than just applying it directly. Remember, always change your cream and gel and liquid or whatever cosmetic after 6-12 months. Powder type can be stored for 3-5 years after exposed to the air. This foundation is safe for sensitive skin and doesn't contain funny or strange smell. And it is made in France! Glad, huh?
This is how its like on my hand (its much darker than me because this foundation belongs to my mum).
 See it on my handback, it is quite watery and it does the same on the skin, creating the desired flawless dewy and glamour look for ageing skin. Foundation is applied easily and absorbed by the skin quickly. However, this suits skin with lesser oil and I don't think oily skins will find this friendly since it contains moisturizing agents to keep the make up fresh and lifted all day. You can sweep or pat on more powder after the foundation if you were worrying it is too dewy to you. Lesser powder is needed for this foundation since it is quite long lasting even if was used alone. And it looks great in photo shooting. However, this foundation doesn't cover spots and wrinkles completely so you may wanna wear a light weight, natural concealor before applying this foundation. Overall, this is much better than any more or less pricey lifting foundations (also beats Bobbi Brown which is priced at RM160).
Full make up done with the help of the foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment