About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Monday 20 February 2012

Biore UV Daily Care Gel SPF28 PA++

Hello people, this time I gonna share one of my best skin care product with you guys. It's the Biore UV Daily Care Gel SPF28 PA++! I am sure most of my friends know that I am obsessed with sunblocks like I can't even live without it (and that's true). See the sunblock on the following pictures.


It comes in 120ml, about RM28 per bottle. One could lasts me half a month.
Well, speaking too much wouldn't help in any way. So, let's see how it works like in the following picture. As you can see, it is gel type sunblock and it is absorbed so quickly like it just happens in less than 10 seconds. It's a little bit of cooling and kinda comfortable for me. I usually end up buying at twice 2 bottles of this every month unless I spent most of my time in the house. By the way, I only apply Nivea Extra Whitening Body Milk for minimal protection and I tried to stay out of the sunlight even in the house. I also bought Biore UV Perfect Face Milk (waterproof) with SPF50+ PA+++ for my face and neck protection. However, I always apply this on the exposed areas such as below the neck, hands after the body milk.
It is available at pharmacies and stores. This may be a little too low protection for some people but I don't think its an easy job to find a high protection (like SPF50), non oily and comfortable sunblock for your body. At least this makes reapplying less affords.

No comments:

Post a Comment