About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Sunday 19 February 2012

The only and special Birthday!

Hello, guys its time for you to see what was happening in the Temasya Rimba Temple, Rawang last November. See that picture above? That's me, my cousin and my other cousin's only daughter. They were making a great visit to me that time. What about my face? Well, I really look bad during that time. I am lucky I did get along some of my cosmetics to the camp. I did apply Za Skin Beauty 2 Way Foundation in #21, Make Up For Ever Professional Camouflage Concealor Palette, Etude House highlighting powder, Rimmel single mousse shadow in reddish brown, Silkygirl lipgloss, Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Eyeliner in Black, Maybelline Cat Eyes mascara and Etude House cheek highlighting blusher. Don't wonder why I were wearing make up in that camp. It's pretty normal there, you know it was happening in Selangor. The place wasn't having heavy rules. Some gals just simply never appear without make up no matter its the early mornings or other times. Hmmm... this is somehow weird.

We were having our feast... KFC, soft drinks and bla bla bla (I just can't recall these foods). In the upper picture beside, featuring me, my good friend Lai, my fair friend Boon Seng, my Malay flirty friend Kitty and my Indian friend Joe. We were all dressed in the given clothes and uniforms by the NS.

So that was my birthday cake. Actually, I don't really celebrate my birthday and any other festival days. The cake wasn't that bad. It was bought at Secret Recipe if I am not mistaken.
 Guess what now? I am going to cut that cake and my friends are singing the 'Happy Birthday' song.







Taking photo with my friends.









Now with my family.













A final photo with my guys ^^. Anyway, its a wonderful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment