About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Monday 26 March 2012

Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant Roll-On

The Star: Nivea Extra Whitening Deodorant Roll-On.
Effects: 48 Hours Cell Repair for Extra Fair And Smooth Skin.

Seriously, this is just like the other usual deodorant care products you can easily find at almost every shop. It doesn't deliver 48 hours long lasting effects, not even 12 hours I bet. Maybe about 6-8 hours maximum? I chose this that time because I realize that my underarms are 'yellowish', I am not sure if you got my meaning. It's like uneven skin tone. However, this helps to reduce the 'content' of my sweats. I am not sure if it controls the smelly smell from the underarms. It doesn't whiten my skin even after months of using. Overall, this is quite affordable, often comes in twin packaging about RM10 or slightly more. I did hope this will work like the body milk which is super effective but... hmmm........ it smells good anyway and easy to be applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment