About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Wednesday 29 February 2012

Sometimes All You Need Is Some Changes...

Now I wanna show you guys some of my pictures about personal make up and hair do. You may roll down a little bit and see the first picture.
 Yes, this is after full make up and hair do. The client has requested me to do dolly like look on her and conceal her flaws on her face. I did not trim the eyebrows and apply eyebrow colour on her eyebrows because she did not feel like wanna do it. The hair is slightly messy to represent her passionate personality. I kept everything minimal, you can see I was actually using L'Oreal foundation on her face. Sometimes, things you're using don't really have to be expensive to be good. I applied on a thin layer of BB cream by Charmzone, then follow with a thin layer of L'Oreal foundation in #R2 (more on her flaws). The combination compliments her skin well. After dusting some Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder, I apply on shading and highlighting powder to enhance the radiance. I did not apply any eyeshadow on the eyes, all I did was apply on thin layers of black gel eyeliner on the upper eyelash lines and white eyeliner on the water lines. Next, I put on a few coats of black mascara and 2 pairs of natural false eyelashes on each eyes. I chose the dolly pink blusher to enhance the cheeks. I apply on thin layers of pink lip colour and lip gloss after I concealed the original lip colours.
Client without make up and hair do.
 The following pictures are about another make up and hair do on another client. I did a lighter version of smokey eyes on her, the lips and cheeks are paired with nude shades. After applying BB cream and foundation, I started to put on white eyeshadow over the upper eyelids and blend the shadow above the upper eyelids. I also put on the shadow below the bottom eyelash lines. Then, I put on black gel eyeliner on the upper and bottom eyelash lines. I blur it so it won't look too heavy. A pair of glossy false eyelashes are applied close to the upper eyelashes after applying mascara. I add on some drama on the eyebrows by applying a light amount of the gel eyeliner and blend it well in the brows. Next, I applied on shading and highlighting powders, so do nude colour cheeks and lips colours. I made the hair look wet and slightly messy by running a fair amount of  hair wet look styling gel with my fingertips.

Client without make up and hair do.


No comments:

Post a Comment