About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Breaking A Cigarette


We met the truth after Valentine’s and I dumped you
You blamed me like shit so much fun, and I couldn’t enjoy it.
I was lonely I sad
I got myself done, and it felt like the end,
Just like breaking a cigarette.

You just chose it not me no more
Ohh…
After these months I did not know you, like what I thought
I felt like broken, so much
Break up like breaking a cigarette.
I wish that’s not so true, but Gosh that is the truth.

One day, you called me up to ask something, and that’s all
No more news from you, no words of happiness.
God I don’t wish you, I don’t miss you, yerr… hope you don’t do well.
These commitments never be done, just like your dick.
Ohh… break up like breaking a cigarette.
Never meet you again
No no no, you are living, in the mirror of the past.
Hmmm….

You told me you dumped everything I give into the bin
So do I think of you and look at the bag.
Now everything is done, no more ‘miss you’ from you
I feel so naked, no more happiness.
Someday I hope you will come back
I guess we both are fooled, by the youth and love.
So just break up like breaking a cigarette.
No more smokes, no more lies, no more smiles, no more faking
No more wishing no more planning, no more love no more us
No more smokes, no more lies, no more smiles, no more faking
No more wishing no more planning, no more love no more us.





I wrote this lately and I also did 2 other songs that haven't published online yet. I hope someday I will be singing this song like what I wished for. Being a singer is like living in the right way, well, at least that's to me. Let me know what do you think about the lyrics and by the way, I have wrote everything happened in my life into my songs so you may expect these would be quite dramatic. Copying and pasting memories into words and sing it loudly, bet that would be great for me ^,^. 

No comments:

Post a Comment