About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Monday 12 March 2012

Heme Skin Care Review


Heme is a skin care brand from Taiwan. Available at Watson's only. Fair prices, so do the qualities. The products are made for younger skins that need more radiance or hydration or less pore and blemishes problems. I have tried their make up remover which comes in only one type, oil type. Not bad for its price and size however, no longer in my skin care list since it made my skin more sensitive. Now, I am going to talk about another product that I have tried from this brand- 24 Hour Hydrating Detox-White Night Jelly (50ml). The jelly comes in a very very light pink colour but turns into translucent as soon as I applied it on my skin, quickly absorbed and leaves me a good night look. When I am wearing this, I am either too tired to do paper masks or just wanna use it, haha. I can't sleep late when I am applying this at nights because my skin will not get the benefits from the mask and I can see and feel it. Since the jelly is so light, I can either top it on the night moisturizer or use it alone without feeling anything on my skin. It also smells good and the smell goes off quickly after I applied it on my skin. However, it only brightens my skin a little bit and hydrates my skin like usual moisturizer. No whitening, no lifting or whatever it claims to be. I bought this at RM39.90 if I am not mistaken. Overall, this is good for students who are looking after their wallets yet wanna feel good with their skins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment