About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Artistry Loose Powder in Fair








This time I gonna show everything about the product that I review- Artistry Loose Powder in Fair. The shade is a little bit pinkish but not too visible. It leaves skin satiny feeling, so smooth to touch and yet affordable (about RM90) and long lasting. A tube can last at least half year if used daily because the powder is super fine and a little goes a long way. You may choose other shades but I am not sure about that because this is not my belonging. It belongs to my mum and I used it once and like it very much. If I am not mistaken, Artistry is an American Brand which exists for many years. The products are very fine and affordable (between drugstore and branded prices).

No comments:

Post a Comment