About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Friday 9 March 2012

Za Skin Beauty 2 Way Foundation And Casio Watch

 Hello people, recently my mum asked me to get the twin package of Za 2 way foundation after I told her I saw it at Guardian. It is at RM49.90 and it costed my mum about RM12 lesser than the usual price. We both are using the True White series and I didn't realize that wasn't TW series until I unsealed it at home. I was feared of it at first because it wasn't suitable for me. I did have this before and it was too drying and cakey for my skin (that time my skin was oilier).
This SB foundation comes in refill. You have to buy the separated pink case if you wanted it to be complete.
 However, I realize it is much better than the old formula. I can say it is changed because it is so different from what I have used many months ago.
 It is smoother and less radiant than the TW powder. It is very suitable for oilier skin, I used it that day I bought it it controls my facial oils very well. However, it only provides light-medium full coverage so people who need more coverage may need extra concealer or pick the TW powder which comes with full coverage yet natural and radiant look. TW comes in slightly pinkish base which SB comes in slightly yellowish base. Both are very long lasting. However, TW is better on concealing redness. Unfortunately, this new formulated SB powder breaks me out. I tried it for 2 days and I then realized I will not be using it again although I love the matte effect.
By the way, my mum bought me this new Casio female watch lately. It reminds me of my lost old blue unisex Casio watch somehow. It only costed her RM79 and is newly launched. I am glad I have this ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment