About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Monday 12 March 2012

Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub

 I bought this babe 2 weeks ago after reading someone's blog. I am glad I did get this instantly after reading that blog (I couldn't recall the name of the blog however). I bought this at nearly RM20. One for 100ml.
 As you can see, it claims to leave you clearer and smoother complexion. Yes, it really reduces my white and black heads, smoothens my skin very well, even prevent further acnes for about 4-5 days unless I got skin allergic. It has small microbeads in the scrub, so scrub it in circular motion slowly and gently would be the best way to do the cleansing job. Furthermore, it is mild enough for weekly scrub. I don't do daily scrub as my skin is very sensitive and thin. I fear that it might add troubles to my skin if I used it daily. It has BHA in it, BHA is mean to be a good cleansing and smoothing ingredient or something like that if I am not mistaken.
Simply put some on the balms and add some water, it will act like the usual cleansers but with better cleansing effects. Overall, it is a great product for everyone (especially oily skin with acnes). It does not make my skin sensitive too.

No comments:

Post a Comment