About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Tuesday 13 March 2012

The Body Shop Lip Balm? Hmm....

This is how it looks like. It comes in several flavours and I chose this wisely when I was shopping in the shop because I have tried the other flavours and I thought having new experiences would be great. It has nice floral smell and goes off quickly after it is applied on the lips. Since it is quite not convenient to be used in the day, I only pick this at nights after usual skin care. It moisturizes my lips fairly good enough if slightly more is applied. However, it doesn't leave me unbelievable smooth lips after days of using. Unfortunately, it will be used up very fast and I bet this because I can see it clearly in the mini tube. The texture is quite creamy but non sticky ^^. May be a little bit creamy feeling on the lips and it looks exactly like clear lip gloss! It is priced at RM28.00, a US nature brand. Neither expensive nor cheap. I might just use this tube to put something else after it is used. Overall, it is good for normal lips. You may pick the stick type which comes in the same formula and flavours if you are pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment