About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

My Target!

I just got a sms from my teacher this morning and she said "Symphony of Color Paper Cut". I knew it was the theme of the final exam for Stage. I actually have to complete all five styling exams to get the certificates and whatever it calls. Now I got 3 nearly completed. I am starting the fourth because I got no idea what to do with my 3rd and the first 2 won't be any problem. Ok, just talk about My Target. First, I gonna keep myself from stresses and disturbing problems and thoughts. I am fed up of emotion and relationship problems and I shall put an end to the problems (as soon as I could)... .

        I have to confess I have been spending too much time and energy on playing pc games and watching online telly. Haha, just laugh at me if you can ^^. The room is so damn untidy and I guess this will last for a few more days >.<. WHat a shame! I guess I just have to focus more on the exam and try not to make myself feel bad because this is what I was doing to myself (for god's sake!).

        I did spend my pleasure time with my schoolmates at KLCC and we do enjoy the times together. And when I got home, I realize how much I have missed. I maybe a loner but I do believe someday someone special will 'delete' that word from me.

        Anyway, I do hope Alexis which is just me will have weekdays and enjoy my weekends holidays while thinking about the exam thing. I do believe thought and ideas will come to me as long as I keep myself happy and stressless. Have a nice day to everyone of you ^.^.

No comments:

Post a Comment