About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Friday 10 June 2011

Hey, its me AGAIN!

Finally... the relationship problems have been solved. Thanks God! This problem has been interrupting me for days. ^^ so let's talk about happy things. I have stop seeking for true love and I am 'accepting' to be with my admirer and I know its unfair for him that I never love him. And the next thing is, I have been watching Julie and Julia (an American movie) on PPS which really 'inspired' me to improve my blogging skills. I do love wearing false eyelashes lately and please I really have damn LONG eyelashes naturally. However, I like to enchance my eyes with these beautiful falsies! >.< haha! I am lucky to have such beautiful skin and I can even go out without foundation, but please no without eyebrow pencils, loose powder and anything I can find in my personal makeup bag you can find in my small shoulder bag.

        Please tell me that you have realized that I am in good mood and thats the truth. I just got myself rescued from lack of items this morning by shopping at IOI Mall. I have the Tea Tree Oil Foam Cleanser from The Body Shop which I really wanted to try it out for a long time (actually its less than a month, haha)! Sorry for no photo showed here, sweeties. Furthermore, I did get some sunblocks (whose are always my BBF) from the pharmacy and some other stuffs. Sometimes, I wonder if anyone is reading on my blog? Oh God, please let me know someday... >.< (AHH!). I have started a new story, Lady Penelope which is an adventurous story. Sometimes, I wish to become a great writer who spends most of his time on writing and keep imaging about the fantastic stories running in his brain NON-Stop! And sometimes I wish to become a professional writer and write about my thoughts, my ideas, my feelings... . I hope this will not just be a dream, I am sure someday I will make it real.

        Life is a hard game to me... I am being a big big loser in love and this is like ALWAYS! I have dark past and I never know if I really do have childhood. I desire for love and someone's hug and kiss when I am lonely and feared and terrified and  desperated. I am a sensitive boy who is easily terrified by the surroundings and people around me. I never feel the love of family when I was a child. I had spent most of my teenager days alone and I did not have many friends. I was feared to share secrets and this has been continued until now. But I see the lights... I know someday I will get what I want and will meet someone who is willing to die for me and spend his entire life with me... the problem is how long can I live? It's not funny but I actually have a feeling that I will die before 50-year-old and I hope this is not gonna be truth.

        To be honest, I am acting most of the time. I speak nicely to the woman who I hated for months. I pretended like nothing has happened to the man even though thats not right at all. I rarely cry in front of anyone as I am feared to show my weaknesses. All these are true.

        I am leaving Puchong and heading to my hometown, Kuantan Pahang tomorrow with my relatives. I really missed the days of joys and I hope heading back to hometown will help me building ideas in my brain. If you are smart enough, you should have realized that I did not care much when it comes to writing (but not happening when it comes to story writing). I just write what comes to my brain and how I feeling at the moment. I think writing blog is something which should be done happily and bloggers should enjoy the moment of writing what's in their thoughts. I guess there are too much things in my brain whose just can't wait to be shared with you guys. Anyway, I do hope you have a wonderful day. Do not blame or complain when things turn bad, you shall be happy because some people who are living on the earth just like you and me can't solve even just the simple problems such as eating and drinking. Be happy with who you are and appreciate the ones you really love and use things and eat wisely ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment