About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Friday 3 June 2011

My Mood at this moment....

Everything was going well before this moment. You can sense the happiness and joyful personality in me from my new profile picture. I got no idea why do I let someone who I just met for less than a month to ruin my mood and this has been happening since the very first time. I am thinking maybe I am just deeply attracted to that person or maybe I am not good and strong enough to let it go. I knew this will not be a good relationship. I am feeling vulnerable now and I really wish to have it ended. Love is passion and patience. I have learnt the importance of the sentence but I still get myself down and emotional.

        Well, let's forget about the stuffs that I have just said. I am happy with this new 'toy' or blog. I had a few blogs but I left them 'dead' and I don't even know where to find them now (ahaha!). I am facing my final exam and this is really interesting to me. I will soon become a professional stylist and I just can't wait to work as one! I wish I will not be underdog. I have been one before I got graduated from secondary school. ^^ so hope for good days and do the best I could!

        I know I will miss the sweet moments I spent with the adorable beautifying tools and products!! >.< please allow me to show you some, babe (hehe).

        






My good friend plus school mate, Yummy is creating a look on me and I am being modeling for her at the moment.








I did this makeup on my second elder sister to enchance her beauty and make her eyes much, much bigger! hehe.



       









 I did this. It may not be perfect (I did not put 100% power into the paper work) but its a beautiful paper work. Its for fun. A friend of mine asked for it.
         



       

Geisha~~~
My favourite! I do collect this~ Paris Hilton fake eyelash!
Another expectation~~~ all I love is this elegant makeup done by my good friend.
Please do not look into other things. Its all about the makeup~. I know its ugly to style this way. I did not expect for this. haha.
Beautiful~ >.<


        Well, I will learn more about blogging and perhaps my skills will be growing and growing~~~ (people can be greedy) hehe. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment