About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Damn Bad Mood! Fuck!

My fucking sister got me into bad mood AGAIN! What the hell!? All I did was asking for the money for the exam preparations and she was like she will not pay a single sen for it. And she probably will blame me for not getting graduated and getting a full time job after that. But what can I do when she did not do what she was supported to do? Who will pay the payment? And I knew I can get nothing much without money.

        Ok, let's forget about that bitch. I guess I have met someone who is good for me. He asked me to go on a serious relationship with him but I did not accept because I think its better to know more about him and let him learn more about me before we really step into the more serious relationship. Well, I gonna keep secrets about me. So all I can say is although he does not look good but I am sure he will be a good lover.

        I never know why love things come so fast to me and sometimes I do think that love is like a game. But please do not misunderstood me as a playboy. I do like to spend most of the time on love and I always put it before almost everything and sometimes, even myself. I am thinking of moving to Taiwan and get a brand new life there after 3 years of hard working and life experiencing in Malaysia. So that means I gonna save money and plan well to get the plan succeed. Why do I choose Taiwan? Perhaps its because its a great place to me. I love the style... its like you can be yourself and you do not have to do much lies. What will I work as if I were in foreign country? Well... always the same, a professional stylist.

        I have to admit I am an emotional person who spends most of his time on emotional problems and always got himself suffered from these stupid problems! >.< AHHH!!! After writing these emotional things, I feel much better now and peace has return back to me. Honestly, I have been obsessed with Bruno Mars lately. The reasons? Well, he is nice and making great songs and music. He is doing so well and I really love his songs especially Grenade and Just The Way You Are. I have to say something about Grenade. Its touching yet hurting. Its an emotional song and I guess I can understand the feelings in his song. I always love emotional songs and I love to sing these songs although sometimes I really got pulled down (the moods) by the songs.

        I do not know what will come to me. All I want is peaceful lifestyle and someone who really cares and loves me will remain loyal and faithful to me. I have been betrayed by someone in love and I do not wanna see the same things happen again. God bless you and you guys! Bye bye~ ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment