About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Friday 3 June 2011

My Dreams and My Life

(Left): 2004, (Right): 2011

(Left): 2007, (Right): 2011

2009

As you can see, thats me and me in the photos. I am like a butterfly. I have had go through a big transformation and this shall not be the end. I did not have a childhood and I had go through many mistakes and difficulties before I got educated from secondary. My early days at academy were not well yet worst that what I had expected. People usually find me a child with problems who never share problems and childhood nightmares with people and yes, I was. As time passed by, I have grew into a better man with better qualities and personalities. People started to look into me and appreciate and see me as a new growing star. However, I have to thank myself for being a tough person. I nearly got myself suicided when I was a teenager and do trust me I never enjoy what I have experienced.

        Now I know life is full of challenges and I shall be a strong man to continue walking in my very own style and do what I really wanted to. I am not a boy but I am still not a man. I always believe in friendship as it has turned to be the best thing in my life. Love is something tough for me. I may be tough to others but I did act like the weakest boy in the world when I fall in love with someone. I have been through a few love mistakes and difficulties and big failures.

        I have a dream.... I wish to become a famous person and help people with the power and wealth I have. I wish to have my very own cosmetic and skin care brand for everyone. I wish people can listen to my voice and feel what I am feeling when I am singing. I want to become a famous stylist with talents. I wanna become an inspiring writer for the new generation and the beautiful world. I maybe a nobody at this moment but I know someday I will become a star.... ^^ just hope and do the best!

        I hope everyone can be beautiful and confident like me. Have a nice day~. ^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment