About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Thursday 23 June 2011

A Better Time

Someone told me I should take the control of my very own emotions. She said everyone can be emotional but it's up to you to turn things emotional or stone yourself and think for a while. Yes, her words were working well on me and I do realize how silly have I been living. Emotions controlling is something everyone should has learnt so that silly things could be avoided and people will live happier with lesser stress. ^^ cheers for it because this may be something you need now.
        My life isn't that sucks, in fact it's kinda good and the only things I would have to worry about are wealth and the final exam. I have not been editing and posting anything lately but I wonder is it really matter? I do not think people will read my blog, haha~. However, this should be some place I can write about the stuffs in my head and my emotions. The relationship of me and a BBF (she's a girl) is getting better and better... and I know it would be bad to miss someone like her. I am confused by this relationship because the feelings are weird to me... it's like.... hey, do I have feelings toward her? For God's sake, I do not dare to think about it! Maybe it's too heavy for me to absorb quickly. And of course, I do hope the relationship will not be ruined by the feelings... .

        I am obsessed with smokey eyes lately. Yes, I do wear light smokey eyes when I am getting out. I love brown but not heavy smokey eyes and dark brown bold brows. It matches me so much, plus I do have brown eyes~. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment