About Me

My photo
Well.. it's kinda hard to describe myself with words. Let's just start it ^^. I am Alexis, 19, Sagittarius, living and working as an artist. That's all, I guess you can find out more about me on what I have said online. Have a nice day and thanks for reading. Hope you do enjoy the process.

Thursday 5 April 2012

Original

He says "If you gonna let yourself down, think of the others first"
That guy walks on the street, he thought what's wrong with the man
He is trying to hook on someone
But no one gonna do that with him because he is too bad to look...
And I thought "What the hell!?"
People, don't let the others get you fallen
I am an example if you wanna ask
And I am not going to show any mercy
I am just being myself (I don't care, say what you want, anything).
I am original.

The young lady, she's dressed so sexy
But how could she pretend like sexy?esaresezzw
Does she knows what's inside of her? (Ahahaha)
It is free that you can save to get a new bag
Dream and do what you dream of
Don't be afraid if you are going to be a star
Tell your mum you are not her pussycat doll... (Be original, be original)

I listen to the radio
I am not going say anything
I am keeping myself in peace (perhaps something more...)
You will know who I am
You will see what you can't copy
Save the tan sprays for a brighter day...

Today I am going to walk out with a brighter smile
A boy's dream can't be removed easily
I don't follow fashion, I don't care if you care.
I am just original
Yeah, I am just original (woo...)

No comments:

Post a Comment